- In house design: Working with your concept, creating drawings,
and schematics that works for your application.
- Modifying enclosures: Fiberglass, polycarbonate, steel, and
- PLC: Incorporate programmable logic controllers into your
design along with all wiring and programming needed.
- Wire harness capabilities: From one connector to many,
harnessing can be simple or a complex web of connections.
- Automatic wire/cable cutting machine: Minimize cut time and
still be able to hold close tolerances and burr free cuts.
- Terminations: Various form of termination may be used such as soldering, crimping, and mechanical fasting
CS Automation follows the industry standard, (IPC/WHMA-A-620), which is the criteria for cable and wire harness assemblies.