Pneumadyne’s directional control valves, fittings, manifolds, air nozzles and custom products are relied upon for fluid control throughout a wide-variety of industries. Pneumadyne offers miniature, manual, solenoid, pneumatic & mechanically operated valves, a wide array of fittings, air & hydraulic manifolds, air jets, and tubing.
Valves & Accessories
Air control valves are fundamental components of any pneumatic system. Selecting the right air control valves to regulate system pressure, direction of flow, and rate of flow is crucial when designing fluid power circuitry. If the pneumatic valve is too big for your application, you will be wasting air and money. If it’s too small, the actuator will not function properly.
- Variety of porting options for plumbing convenience
- Numerous configurations for added versatility
- Flow rates range from 2.90 to 57 scfm at 125 psi
- Poppet or spool designs
- Operating pressures from 26” Hg to 150 psi
- Miniature size is ideal for limited space applications
- Colored nylon actuators for easy identification
- Long product life
- Plated for corrosion resistance
- High quality miniature pneumatic valves
Solenoid valves are an efficient method of converting electrical signals into pneumatic functions. Applying electricity to the solenoid quickly directs air through the valve and into the circuit.
Pneumadyne’s direct acting pneumatic solenoid valves are a cost effective, space saving solution for the use of single or multiple valves. Our versatile offering features a variety of voltage, wattage, connector, and mounting options to make the selection and installation of your solenoid valves fast and easy. Quick response times and high flow rates make our solenoid valves suitable for numerous applications.
Fittings provide the essential link between components in any pneumatic system. Pneumadyne’s extensive offering of miniature pneumatic fittings accommodates numerous connector and tubing requirements.
Pneumatic manifolds provide a convenient junction point for the distribution of fluids or gases. Simply thread pneumatic fittings into the ports of the distribution block to produce an organized method of supplying multiple lines from a single source.
Pneumadyne has been an innovator in the design and manufacture of pneumatic & hydraulic manifolds since 1976. We offer a wide selection of styles and sizes to ensure that your plumbing and installation requirements are met.
- 2 to 10 stations
- Variety of sizes & configurations
- Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene & Nylon materials
- Aluminum is black anodized for corrosion resistance
Tubing and Accessories
To complete the connections within your pneumatic control systems, Pneumadyne offers a variety of polyurethane tubing and accessory components.
- Variety of sizes, colors & configurations
- Coils, Multi-Color Ribbon & Multi-Bore tubing available
- Compact brass Quick Disconnects
- Micro Couplers for mounting versatility
- Static Bulkhead Connectors for multiple lines
- Ribbon Tube Connector is ideal for Multi-Color Ribbon tubing