Ham-Let has been providing world class quality process and instrumentation compression fittings and valves since 1950. Ham-Let’s worldwide manufacturing group offers fittings, ball valves, needle valves, diaphragm valves, manifolds, filters, hose assemblies, gauges and sample cylinders, made from 316 SS, Teflon, brass & other materials. Ham-Let has a reputation throughout the industry of not only very high quality, but also great value, and their products are directly interchangeable with Swagelok® and Parker CPI® instrumentation fittings.
Ham-Let is a leading manufacturer of high pressure instrumentation products, and their flagship LET-LOK® line of fittings meet the demands for high pressure use in environments such as petrochemical, fluid, power, nuclear, and electronic. Ham-Let fittings are precision machined to the highest standards and are fully tested for high pressure, impulse, vibration, vacuum, and temperature.
- Let-Lok Tube Fittings
- One-Lok Tube Fittings
- Dielectric Fittings
- Pipe Fittings
- Flare Fittings
- UH Line
- H-6800 Series – High Performance Ball Valves
- H-500 Series – 3-piece Ball Valves
- H-800 Series – Compact 1-piece Ball Valve
- H-700 Series – Ball Valves with Locking Device
- H-99 & H-99HP Series – Screwed Bonnet Needle Valves
- H-98 & H-98HP Series – Severe Service Screwed Bonnet Needle Valves
- H-1300 Series – Metering Valves
- MBV Series – Metering Ball Valves
- H-300U Series – Integral Bonnet needle Valves
- H-400 Series – Check Valves
- H-911 Series – Industrial Excess Flow Valves
- H-900 Series – Relief Valves
- H-900HP Series – High Pressure Relief Valves
- H-1200 Series – Toggle Valves
HPA – Pneumatic Actuators
Available in aluminum (standard) or stainless steel, Ham-Let’s pneumatic rack and pinion actuators are offered in four different sizes and are in accordance with industry standards for interface with ISO 5211, NAMUR, and VDI/VDE 3845. 90° and 180° rotations are available, and options include limit switches, proximity sensors, position indicators, and pilot valves. Electric actuators available upon request.
Ham-Let’s ASTAVA line of instrument manifolds are available in a wide range of material and are fully compatible with the requirements of the oil and gas, petro-chemical and chemical industries. Standard manifolds are offered from 1-way to 5-way configurations, but as a whole, Ham-Let has over 3500 different types of valves and manifolds available.
- Blow-out proof stem
- Integrated back seat on stem for secondary seal in the fully opened position.
- Safety pin stop – prevents the bonnet from detaching the body due to vibration
- Stem seals below stem threads
- Choice of O-ring materials
- Oxygen cleaned per ASTM G-93 as an option
- 100% factory tested
- Direct mount flange design
- Working pressure up to 10,000 PSI (690 bar)
- Working temperature range up to 1022° F (550° C)
High Tech Components
- Mini Buttwelds
- Swivel Connectors
- Long Weld Shaped Connectors
- Caps, Nuts, and Plugs
UCV – Ultra Clean Valves
Ham-Let Ultra Clean valves are metallic diaphragm-operated valves with a diaphragm made of Ni-Co Alloy. They can be configured as all-metallic valves (highest UHP grade available and ideal for high-reactivity gases and fast gas replacement), soft-seat valves (standard HP/UHP grade and designed for enhanced reliability), and caulked-seat valves (general purpose HP grade and designed to address the problems of outgassing and seat creeping). Models include:
- Ultra Fast – surface mount, inline 2-port, and inline 3-port
- High pressure (3000 PSI) – high purity and ultra high purity
- Low pressure (300 PSI) – high purity, ultra high purity, and ultra high purity high temperature
- Metering Valves
- Multi-Port Monoblock
- Surface Mount
Ham-Let stainless steel quick connectors provide smooth and safe connections for service in a large variety of applications. Available in single-end shutoff (SESO series) or double-end shutoff (DESO series), quick connectors are rated up to 3000 PSI and are offered in a variety of end connections in both imperial and metric.
Filters and VEP
Ham-Let filters come in T-type (H-600R series) and inline (H-600) and protect system components from fluid particles and contaminants. Ham-Let’s Vent Protector Fittings (VEP) protect equipment exhaust ports open to environmental elements.
- Bar stock 316 stainless steel or brass construction
- H600R series rated to 6000 PSI in stainless steel and 2000 PSI in brass
- H600 series rated to 3000 PSI in stainless steel and 1000 PSI in brass
- Ham-Let LET-LOK ends, NPT, and face seal available
- Replaceable sintered filtration elements are available in 0.1, 0.5, 2, 7, 15, 40, 60, 90 µ
- Replaceable strainer filtration elements available in 140, 230, 440 µ
- All designs have been tested for proof and burst. Each Ham-Let filter is Nitrogen tested for leakage at 1000 PSI
- 316 stainless steel or brass
- NPT or BSPT end connections
- Sizes ranging from 1/8” up to 1”
- Every VEP is cleaned in accordance with standard procedures
- VEP designs have been tested for proof, burst, and leakage
Ham-Let hose assemblies are constructed with only the highest quality materials and welding technologies providing leak-free durable fluid handling. Whether it’s an all metal stainless steel hose for high pressure, flexibility, or vibration resistance, or one of their PTFE stainless steel braided hoses for chemical compatibility or harsh environmental conditions, Ham-Let has the solutions for your application.
- SHF Series – General use
- SHU Series – Ultra High Pressure
- SHV Series – Vacuum/Formable
- SHE Series – High Pressure
- THT Series – Smooth Core
- THS Series – Silicon-covered Smooth Core
- THC Series – Convoluted Core
Hose end connections include LET-LOK, tube adapters, ONE-LOK, UH line, NPT, BSPP, butt weld, swivels, and flares.
CS Automation is known throughout the northeast for our value added assemblies, and before we partnered with Ham-Let we used a different major brand hose assembly. Once we became a distributor for Ham-Let, we tried out their hoses and were deeply impressed by their quality and superiority over the other brands. We have built hundreds of assemblies using Ham-Let hoses, and our Value Added Assembly Group now specifies them on all of our assembly projects that require high performance hoses.
Sample cylinders permit the extraction of a sample from a remote process location and provide safe containment for storage and transportation to the laboratory for analysis. Ham-Let sample cylinders are constructed of 316 stainless steel, are rated at 1800 PSI, and come in volumes of 50 CC up to 500 CC.
Ham-Let gauges are manufactured with the highest quality materials in accordance with industry standards. Monitor vacuum or positive system pressure up to 15,000 PSI in a variety of case sizes and fitting connections.
- Nominal case sizes: 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 4″, 4-1/2″, 6″
- Pressure, vacuum, and compound measuring ranges
- Pressure ranges of 0-1 inH2O up to 0-250 inH2O, 0-10 up to 0-15,000 PSI
- Accuracy of ± 0.5/1/1.6/2.5 % of span
- Manufactured in accordance to EN 837 and ASME B40.1 standards
- All wetted parts made of 316L stainless steel (Alloy 400 optional)
- Connections include threaded, tube adapter, and face seal
- Available unfilled or liquid filled
- Stainless steel or thermoplastic safety cases
- All gauges are factory calibrated and bubble tested for leakage (helium leak test is available).