SMC IO Link Products
SMC has several products with IO-Link connectivity. IO-Link is the first standardized IO technology worldwide (IEC 61131-9) for the communication with sensors and actuators. The powerful point-to-point communication is based on the long established 3-wire sensor and actuator connection without additional requirements regarding the cable material.
IO-Link with SMC: The 6 advantages
- Increased data availability
- Product diagnostic
- Standard wiring
- Remote access
- Easy device replacement
- Tamper free
Balluff IO Link Products
The comprehensive IO-Link portfolio from Balluff includes sensors with different functional principles, as well as a peerless, broad spectrum of network and connection technology. As a result, Balluff IO-Link supports all current fieldbus protocols. With fieldbus systems such as Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet-IP, Devicenet, CC-Link and EtherCAT, Balluff speaks IO-Link in every field – for quick start up, optimal processes, high connectivity, as well as the greatest possible planning security and efficiency. With one of the largest IO-Link portfolios, Balluff creates the best solution for your needs.
Mitsubishi MR-J4-TM Servo
The MR-J4-TM multi-network servo with EtherNet/IP amplifier and compatible motors is not your average servo solution. The MR-J4-TM leverages the high fidelity response of the flagship MR-J4 product line, with ease of use, and solution integration of EtherNet/IP. The MR-J4-TM is packed with advanced features to reduce maintenance requirements, improve machine speed and performance, and increase product quality.
- EtherNet/IP compatibility – provides excellent compatibility with ControlLogix® and CompactLogix™ controllers, and easy system integration
- Familiar programming with Add-On Instructions (AOIs) – Programming in Studio 5000 Logix Designer is easy using AOIs that mimic native motion instructions for a seamless and intuitive transition.
- One-Touch Auto-Tuning™ – Fast, trouble free servo tuning that really works. Get optimum performance with no tuning experience necessary.
- Short settling times – Industry-leading performance with 2.5 kHz speed frequency response
- High resolution encoders – High speed and accuracy with absolute 4,194,304 pulse/rev encoders
- Advanced Vibration Suppression Control II™ – Suppress vibration both on the load and the machine base
- Clean installation – No additional motion controllers or protocol converters are required
- Machine diagnosis function – Avoid unnecessary downtime due to mechanical component wear and tear