Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
CS Automation, a growing automation and value-add distributor in Ontario, NY is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our team. Our inside sales team members do far more than just take orders. A CS Automation inside sales representative has daily direct contact with our customer base fielding phone calls and emails, answering questions about our extensive line of products, processing RFQs and orders, researching application needs, following up on orders, purchasing, and interacting with our production team to process value-add assembly projects. The position is fast paced and requires excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A strong technical aptitude is desired, along with strong interpersonal skills.
Specific Responsibilities include
- Answer customer phone calls and respond to customer emails.
- Quote prices, availability and delivery options with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with production to schedule jobs and purchase components as needed.
- Collaborate with Outside Sales to service customer requests.
- Receive orders and enter in Prophet 21 computer system.
- Responsible for timely customer follow-up.
- Generate returns (customer & vendor).
- Answer questions regarding product specifications and use.
- Strategically manage large and high-potential accounts.
The Qualified Candidate
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly.
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Communicates professionally (verbal and written) and in a timely manner.
- Creative problem solving skills and strong sense of urgency to meet customer needs.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree and 1 year of customer service experience are preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel. Prophet 21 experience is a plus.
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Knowledge of industrial pneumatic and automation products is preferred.
CS Automation is a world class automation distributor and contract manufacturing company, providing products and solutions for leading global manufacturer’s, as well as value-add services to our customers. CS Automation has been a premier distributor for pneumatic components and automation products for over 45 years and have always been a step ahead of the competition. We offer a comprehensive benefit program including health, dental, and matching 401K. If you are committed to providing quality service to customers, have strong mechanical aptitude, and are driven to continuous improvement, we invite you to apply!