CS Automation, a growing automation and value-add distributor in Ontario, NY is looking for a full-time CAD Designer to join the T-Slot Aluminum Extrusion division of the company. The CAD Designer will work closely with the Extrusion Product Manager to design and quote workstations, guarding packages, machine bases, and other extrusion-based products.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Detail oriented
- Mechanically inclined
- Forward thinker
The Qualified Candidate
- Ability to learn and apply new information quickly
- Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish rapport and build relationships with current and potential customers.
- Solid organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Communicate professionally (verbal and written) and in a timely manner.
- Creative problem solving skills and strong sense of urgency to meet customer needs.
- SolidWorks experience necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work with hands
CS Automation is a world class automation distributor and contract manufacturing company, providing products and solutions for leading global manufacturer’s, as well as value-add services to our customers. CS Automation has been a premier distributor for pneumatic components and automation products for over 45 years and have always been a step ahead of the competition in offering value-added services. With that kind of experience, we have become experts at kitting, sub-assembly, and complete assembly applications and solutions. As a world-class automation distributor for some of the leading global manufacturers, CS Automation’s engineering team has helped hundreds of clients in diverse industries create unique solutions to successfully address a wide range of automation challenges. Our extensive value-added assembly capabilities are in compliance to ISO-9001 guidelines and standards, and we have helped design and build literally thousands of assemblies for customers located all over the globe.
If you have an interest in working for CS Automation, please mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org