CS Automation is in a major growth mode and has an excellent opportunity for an Assembly Person for day shift position in Ontario NY.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a very technical company and grow in your career. You will be primarily responsible for the assembly of pneumatic components, medical tube assemblies and simple electronic components.
To be considered you MUST HAVE the following skills:
Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email skills such as Outlook.
- Should have a good knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Must have strong ability to conduct inspection of products, and have excellent visual skills for color determination and quality issues.
- Must have a positive attitude with ability to learn new things and be part of a team.
- Great attention to detail required.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Must have ability to understand documented procedures.
- Any experience with understanding manufacturing and technical documentation procedures is a real plus.
- Must have a solid work history and solid professional references to be considered.
Hours are Monday thru Friday days, 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
Excellent opportunity with an outstanding company offering a very nice work environment and stability with excellent benefits offered, such as matching 401k, medical, dental and paid time off.