CS Automation is in a major growth mode and has an excellent opportunity for an Assembly Person for day shift position in Ontario NY.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a very technical company and grow in your career. You will be primarily responsible for the assembly of pneumatic components, medical tube assemblies and simple electronic components.
To be considered you MUST HAVE the following skills:
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email skills such as Outlook.
- Should have a good knowledge of basic hand tools.
- Must have strong ability to conduct inspection of products, and have excellent visual skills for color determination and quality issues.
- Must have a positive attitude with ability to learn new things and be part of a team.
- Great attention to detail required.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Must have ability to understand documented procedures.
- Any experience with understanding manufacturing and technical documentation procedures is a real plus.
- Must have a solid work history and solid professional references to be considered.
Hours are Monday thru Friday days, 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
Excellent opportunity with an outstanding company offering a very nice work environment and stability with excellent benefits offered, such as matching 401k, medical, dental and paid time off.
CS Automation is a world class automation distributor and contract manufacturing company, providing products and solutions for leading global manufacturer’s, as well as value-add services to our customers. CS Automation has been a premier distributor for pneumatic components and automation products for over 45 years and have always been a step ahead of the competition in offering value-added services. Our extensive value-added assembly capabilities are in compliance to ISO-9001 guidelines and standards, and we have helped design and build literally thousands of assemblies for customers located all over the globe. The newly formed Electrical Products Division proudly offers Mitsubishi Automation Products as its primary supplier. Mitsubishi is a Global leader of Automation products including PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, and Servos. As we grow this division, CS Automation will continually add to our Electrical Products line up in order to provide quality, state of the art products to our customers. We are becoming known to our customer base as a complete solutions provider that can support Pneumatic, Structural and Electrical Controls Applications.
If you have an interest in working for CS Automation, please mail a resume to email@example.com